For the moment, I'll keep posting here but I'm on tumblr now - Don't hesitate to follow me :)
Pour le moment, je continue de poster ici mais je suis sur tumblr dorénavant - N'hésitez pas à m'y suivre :)

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pirate

Ouch. it's been a pretty long time that I haven't written anything over here.
Enzo, my little 4 years old boy, loves pirates.  I had better to 'come back' with one drawing that I did for him.

Aie, ça fait un petit moment que je n'ai rien écrit par ici...
Enzo, mon petit garçon de 4 ans, adore les pirates. Je me suis dit que ce serait une bonne idée de "revenir" avec un dessin fait pour lui.

9 comments:

  1. this is awesome! post more!!! :) love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gregory, I started following you only after you stopped posting here, so I'd be thrilled to see new posts from you. I hope you keep it up; you do great, inspiring work! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I'll try to keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! Everything looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all of you guys and gal!
    I really should update my blog though!

    ReplyDelete